Temporary visa holder or new Permanent Resident visa holder
Are you a 457 or permanent resident visa holder and looking to purchase a property in Perth? Then Orange Mortgage and Finance Brokers can help you! We can arrange working temporary visa home loans, as well as any other home loan required.
We specialise in home loans for 457 visa holders, migrants, new arrivals and permanent resident visa holders. We have helped many new arrivals to buy their own piece of Australia.
Did you know:
- If you are a temporary resident visa holder, you are required to get approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board.
- Foreign Investment Review Board requirements are different for buying an established house or building a new house.
- As a permanent resident visa holder you may be eligible for a $10,000 first home owners grant even if you have owned property overseas.
- As a permanent resident visa holder you may be eligible for stamp duty savings, which may reduce the cost of purchasing your home buy up to $14,400.
- As a permanent resident visa holder, some lenders won’t approve Lenders Mortgage Insurance for you.
All banks have different policies regarding 457 and PR visa holders. Orange Mortgage and Finance Brokers in Perth have successfully arranged finance for dozens of 457 and PR clients to buy their own property in Perth because we understand each bank’s policy and understand how they want the loan application structured. Temporary visa home loans aren’t available with every lender and some lenders have better policies than other. We work with a few major lenders which have dedicated lending teams to assess 457 and PR and other temporary visa home loans.
The rules and regulations on buying a home in Australia are different to overseas, but at Orange we can simply the process by explaining all the requirements, obligations and costs associated with home ownership.
The following list of temporary visa subclasses are suitable to arrange financing for:
|Subclass||Australian Visa Type|
|159||Provisional Resident Return|
|160||Business Owner (Provisional)|
|161||Senior Executive (Provisional)|
|163||State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner (Provisional)|
|164||State/Territory Sponsored Senior Executive (Provisional)|
|165||State/Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional)|
|302||Emergency (Permanent Visa Applicant)|
|415||Foreign Government Agency|
|423||Media and Film Staff|
|457||Business (Long Stay)|
|461||New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (Temporary)|
|475||Skilled — Regional Sponsored|
|476||Skilled — Recognised Graduate|
|487||Skilled — Regional Sponsored|