RBA Interest Rate Announcement November 2015
The RBA today has decided to leave interest rates unchanged. I read the statement as relatively upbeat which I wasn’t expecting.
Here is the summary of what the RBA said:
- The global economy is moving at a moderate pace.
- The U.S. Fed is expected to start increasing rates soon.
- Australian economic conditions are moderate.
- Inflation is low.
- Low interest costs are supporting borrowing and spending.
- Investment lending is easing while owner occupied lending has increased.